The jury has spoken! Our goal was to select the best films across a variety of genres that fit into the theme and vibe of Suds & Cinema: good production quality, entertaining/exciting, and fun to watch.
…Before we get into it, we should all take a moment to thank our festival jury: Jeremy Borden, Mike Neider, and Jeremy Allen for taking the time to view, rate, review, and curate the official film selections for the first ever Suds & Cinema film festival!
And this was no simple task– As we received so many great film submissions! Some film submissions were technically fantastic, but were not selected simply based on the fact they may not fit into this particular event program. Which is to say– I WISH WE WERE ABLE TO SHOWCASE EVERY SUBMISSION WE RECEIVED!
But I digress.
The list below is of all of the awesome official film selections of Suds & Cinema on March 9th, 2019.F
- Static – Horror – Wayneville, OH
- Not From Around Here – Thriller – Jake Barry – Grove City, OH
- Fear, Itself –Thriller – Alex Caperton – Columbus, OH
- The Chair – Comedy – Zebulon Griffin – Hilliard, OH
- Clown vs Corn 4 Gold Malt Liquor – MCR Electric Otto – Detroit, MI
- The Pizza Guy – Comedy/Thriller – Naim David – Columbus, OH
- The…ال… Horror – Diaa Bahaa – Egypt
- Subject – Sci Fi August Aguilar – Knoxville, TN
- Alive – Horror – Naim David – Columbus, OH
- Strike It – Action/Heist – Tom Dallis – Dayton, OH
- Haunted House – Ghost/Comedy – Michael DeSanto – Toledo, OH
- CUT – Horror/Thriller – Jeremy Allen – Grove City, OH
- Whiskey Chips – Comedy – Columbus, OH
- Golden Dong – Kung Fu Comedy – Mike Neider – Columbus, OH
- READ A BOOK – Horror – Michael Welborn – Bay City, MI
- Blood on the Lens – Horror/Comedy Nic White – Columbus, OH
- Retribution – Action – Jeremy Borden, London, OH
Be sure to arrive at the Suds & Cinema event EARLY, as this is a FREE event, and seating space is LIMITED.
SLICE THE PLANET